Freaky

Hello Lovies!
Today's post is for the thick women /yes I am that too!lol/ I know I recently make posts in 'babygirl' style, but I alwyas liked to change and do different things. Like these days I am obsessed with the Neon lights theme and all related to it! 
So WhoreCoutureFair2016 is over. I enjoyed the awesome sexy provocative clothes the designers made, I enjoyed bloggin them, and int he process I came across store called Unbothered. Fall in love with the bodysuits, dresses and literally all. Today I'm presenting you 2 of their items for WCF5. Hopefully she will set them up soon at her store.
Enjoy them ladies, I hope you like it!



 
Outfit left: 

hair  |  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Abi Hair 
bodysuit  | -Unbothered- 5th Element Bodysuit 
heels  |  Kenvie - Sasha Candy Red 

Outfit right :

Slink Hair - Bianca - 
earrings  | Modern Couture
dress  |  -Unbothered- Jessica Dress 
heels  |  Kenvie - DeVaio










Popular Posts