Dangerously Cute

Hello ladies!
this post is dedicated to Kawaii Pon-Pon event. It started these days and I'm really excited bout it. I tried to put things from the event together as much as I could.Credits for the scene will be given. I really love the cute pink theme / glad I'm back to it/ 
I hope you enjoy it.Items from Pink acid, Haikei, Holli Pocket and other designers and the lovely dress!! Again @Kawaii Pon-Pon <3.
Have wonderful and blessed day ladies !

 click the picture to enlarge
Outfit:
hair  | Moon. Hair // - Blondes - Nashville
headband & dress |  { NYAN } @ Kawaii Pon Pon
hairbase  & beauty marks | Just Magnetized 
eyebrows  |  Bossie. lena painted eyebrows 
 skin  |   L'Etre Skin Shop - Ari Skin [Sandy Tone] 
lips  | THE SHOPS
pasties  |  Go*DiVa - CoRaZoN Pasties Copper
socks  |  Holli Pocket @ Kawaii Pon Pon
heels  |  #EMPIRE - Clover 
 pose  |   Bossie. - Hentai pose set
 
Scene:
Kenvie - Kawaii Teddy - White - Hold Teddy Kawaii Non-Movement
{anc} comet. / pillow / casiopea 2LI
[Black Bantam] Jelly Purses
(Bowtique) Bunny Slippers
+Half-Deer+ Messy Blanket/Rug (Pink Polkadot)
dust bunny & windsong . valentines tray
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Hot Lips Phone (Pink)
{Ichigo cake} hat Wlilac .::Cubic Cherry::.@ Kawaii Pon Pon
The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Beige - 
- Kalopsia - Bunny Foofoo - Sitting - White
:HAIKEI: fabric round rug 2 
Myrrine- cafe table pink & chair, Delicatessen plate - pink,
Plate with macarons - pink,Tea pot - pink,Tea cup 1 - pink
:HAIKEI: My vintage art studio / Gacha {6}
:HAIKEI: My vintage art studio / Gacha {3}
Apple Fall Neva's Vintage Lockers
BUENO-West Coast-Bike -Pink   Group Gift
{ The Depot } Vintage Frame
building: :HAIKEI: My vintage art studio / Gacha RARE






 
 
 










Popular Posts