Candy Crush

Hello Folks!
A simple picture today I wanted to snap turned into somethingway more different, bit I absolutely LOVE how it looks. These pink bunny ears from Pink Acid are soo cute, I swear if I could, I would wear them in every outfit!
So as I said its a simple shot nothing as scene just my kind of color/pink/ ! Lol.Enjoy it beautiful ladies.
Have a wonderful day.

bunny ears  |  [Black Bantam] My Old Bunny Pug & Bunny Ears @ Lost&Found
hairbase  & beauty marks | Just Magnetized 
eyebrows  |  Bossie. lena painted eyebrows 
 skin  |   L'Etre Skin Shop - Ari Skin [Sandy Tone] 
lips  | THE SHOPS
hair |  TRUTH HAIR Polilla
gloves  |  =Zenith=Cosy long Gloves - Maitreya
corset | *{Junbug}* Diletta Corset [Blush]
socks  |  HIATUS - Fishnet Socks
 pose  |  Bossie. hentai pose set 
rug : +Half-Deer+ Messy Blanket/Rug (Pink Polkadot)
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Popular Posts