Tonight


 Hello people!! HAPPY EASTER to those who had it now, we still know some other religions /like the one I am having/ are celebrating it on 1st of May. I hope you like today's outfit, Bishes Inc released this bodysuit time ago and its very sexy! I wanted to put around some candies and also the scene I wanted some soft neon lights and that Motel sign just worked perfect.Sooo candies anyone? :) 
I hope you enjoy the whole outfit and the scene. Have  a nice day lovies!

 
Outfit:

hair  |  TRUTH HAIR Polilla 
skin  |   L'Etre Skin Shop - Ari Skin [Sandy Tone]
bunny ears  |[Black Bantam]  @ Lost & Found 
beauty marks  |  Just Magnetized - Visage Beauty Marks  
suit  |  Bishes Inc Hazel Lightpink 
gloves  |  Holli Pocket
shoes  |   fri. - Kendall.Platforms 

Scene:
floorplan. motel miami / orange
table chairs and tea : Myrrine
cookies and other goodies: .*Paper Flowers*.



Popular Posts