Love It

Hello guys!
 This post is in a  #sweetbabygirlsbedroom mood, I love pink in its all variety lol as its the whole blog theme! My avatar is looking VERY similar to one of my favourites - Ciara. I didnt even know how it happened, was playing with the shape, so there you go, I hope you like it. If anyone wants to have that shape, dont hesitate If I am available I would try and recreate it.
The scene is completely made by me I will put credits on it as well, just without link, I'm pretty sure you can find every item inworld, if not, just drop me an IM.Enjoy it!

Outfit 
 
skin  |  L'Etre Skin Shop - Ari Skin [Sienna Tone]  @ SKIN FAIR 
eyebrows  | Bossie. alice eyebrows naturals
eyeliner  |   Bossie. bold eyeliner set @ SKIN FAIR
lips  | THESKINSHOP (22) (LIPSTICK) 'Reflect' (Cremes)
eyes  |  Just Magnetized - Basic eyes - set 02
hairbase  |  Just Magnetized - Natural Hairbase - set 06 
hair |  [e] Lalee - Blondes
necklace  |  MINIMAL - Sole Necklace RoseGold @ WCF5
tattoo  |  HIATUS- Faded Rose 
dress  |  Indented: Sharon l White@ WCF5
leg harness  |  #EMPIRE - Heart Harness @ Kawaii Project 
heels   |  #EMPIRE - Marigold @ Kawaii Project
 
Scene
 
AF Annan Bed w/ Curtains 
Arizona bedroom round otoman / from Bazar/
+Half-Deer+ Messy Blanket/Rug (Pink)
AF Bed Text
dust bunny & windsong . valentines tray
LAQ Decor ~ Bedside Table (Right)
Apple Fall Deer Skull
 








Popular Posts