A Dream

Hello guys!
Its about time to get back in the 'PINK ZONE'! lol
Well, this post is mainly items from Collabor88, since I can NEVER teleport on the very first few days!Normaly, I know. So today I went checking up whta's new and got this cute skirt and the shoes I'm absolutely in love with. Plus this tiara from Modern Couture is just so adorable, cant let it get away.Freckles - I know some ladies are asking about body freckles, these are mine from my marketplace, I mixed 2 types - face and chest / Omega appliers available/.
The cute deers just so fit the fairy atmosphere I wanted to recreate. I hope you ladies enjoy this post ♥


click the picture to enlarge
 
tiara  |  [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Rarily Rose
hair  | ~Tableau Vivant~ Fresh mess // Ladies 
freckles |  1.HIATUS - Moles and freckless    
  2.HIATUS - Freckles / face&body /
top  |  *HolliPocket* Titty Bitty Tops @AnyBody
skirt  |  Tee*fy Blossom Ruffles Shorts - Pink @Collabor88
shoes  | fri. - Kendall.Platforms @Collabor88 
deer | 1. +Half-Deer+ Dik-Dik - Strawberry  
2. +Half-Deer+ Winter Whimsy - Winged Deer (Heartsong) RARE 



Popular Posts