Single Ladies!



Look 1#

Hair: .ploom. Knitty - Indecisive
Necklace: NECKLACE O-PIT GOLD         -RYCA-
Lingerie set: .S&C. I heart cake hunt With Lolas and Phat azz appliers @ I ♥ Cake
Shoes: Slink Priscilla Plateau Ruby

Look 2#

Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Katelyn" Blondes
Hair band & Lipstick: Pink Acid I <3 Cake Hunt Items <3 @ I ♥ Cake
Lingerie Set: [HC] Birthday lingerie set with Tango and Phat Azz appliers @ I ♥ Cake


Look 3#

Hair: Magika [01] Forget
Necklace: NECKLACE *PL-BITCH* GOLD     -RYCA-
Lingerie Set: Barely Legal Couture - Nineteen Forty (I <3 Cake Hunt) with Tango and Phat Azz appliers @ I ♥ Cake
Shoes: Slink Destiny Heels Fuschia


Teresa Lectar Basics:
Eyelashes:
RedgraveSkin: Deetalez
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard
Teeth: *Step inSide*
Breast: Lolas Tango & Tango Mirage
Butt: Phat Azz from Luck inc.
Hands and Feet: Slink

Comments

Popular Posts